Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are the satellite images on google earth live?if not, at an average, how old r the images?plz answer.?

Images are photographs taken by satellites and aircraft sometime in the last three years. The images in Google Earth are updated on a rolling basis.|||I don't think they are live, at least not in the free version. I was looking at Oceans of Fun in Kansas city with the thing and the picture it was showing me was in the winter when there was no water in their pools. I looked this summer when there should be water. My guess is they rarely if ever update them|||No they are not live, they are about 3 years old!|||There was a Fly over under construction in my city in mid 2005 --- which is now fully constructed and being used. But, on Google Earth images it is still under construction!!|||they are definatly not live. but they keep on updating them from time 2 time. the latest update was done 8 months ago . you will still be abel 2 see your house that is of it is older then 8 months . have fun!|||They vary, some are several years old, some are more recent. Google is always updating and adding new images as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment