Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have you seen the new game on Google Earth Live?

It's called spot the nude sunbather.


10 points if you can spot my dad ;)|||Tell him he needs a back sack and crack. I didn't spot his butt by the way! It was already like it! ;)|||It all depends on the size of the nuts ;) Cheers!

Report Abuse


|||lol thats funny... but are you serious?|||Only 10 points !|||I'm on it but I'm not telling you where !!|||haha funny|||Is there a Google Earth Live? I've been using the standard download version. Cool. I'll have to look into that.|||hehe funny x|||Sorry - there can never be a Google Earth LIVE without there being a balloon or helicopter permanently at about 500 feet every half mile or so with a camera on board - ALL ROUND THE WORLD ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment