Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to upload my home to google earth?

i have designed my home by google sketchup 3d now tell me step by step how can i upload it to google earth.


BTW i live in india.|||Please keep in mind I do not have Google Sketchup but I have done some research on it.



Open the model you'd like to upload

Select File %26gt; 3D Warehouse %26gt; Share Model

Then you will be asked to sign in to google if you are not already signed in

Fill in the 'title' field

Fill in the 'description' field

Fill in the 'tags' field

Fill in the 'address' field (optional)



Select the Google Earth Ready check box (optional) use this if

your model is Geo located.

Click on the Upload button to upload

Your model will be uploaded to Google Warehouse and will be

reviewed by someone at Google to make sure it is correct and

Google ready. Then it may take 5 hours or up a week for this review

process to take place.

I think then you have Google earth open to your location and in Sketchup open model and select %26gt; Place Model from menu and drag model to Google earth where you want it to be and position it correctly and it's there. But that may just do it in your google earth

I was also reading that when you fill out the form when you uploaded model to warehouse that Google places it for you.|||I don't think you can do that, all google earth pictures are just satellite images from space.

No comments:

Post a Comment