Saturday, February 4, 2012

Would it be cool to look at my house on google earth?

Is it possible to find someones house you are talking to on this site, on google earth, i live in melbourne australia. Can you type in streets?|||Yes you can.





Depending on where you live, will depend on if you can actualy see your house.





I can see objects down to cars easily if I look at the apartment complex I lived in , in Florida.





On my parents house, I can see the house and the driveway, but cannot make out thier cars.





But I cannot see my sisters house at all, it just doesn't zoom close enough.





I just checked, if you live near sidney, melborne or brisbane, you will have no trouble finding your house.|||No harm in trying.|||yes,its great. try my old address 902 warren street,bristol,pa 19007 usa|||You have to buy the pro version|||Yes. You can go anywhere in the world on Google Earth, and get a very good zoom level, even in the free version.








You can type in an address, a city, or even the name of a landmark|||Yes, you can go directly to an address. The free version doesn't get too close though.

No comments:

Post a Comment