Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is there a site that gives live satellite images of the Earth?

I currently use Google Earth wich is okay to use, but I am wondering if anyone knows of a better site or source to use. I want as updated pictures as I can get. Live pictures would be best.|||You might contact a major newspaper. after the huric. in New Orleans, I think they had live satil. pics. So maybe they or a weather station could help you. Boy if you find one come back and let us know.|||yes there is. go into google and search google earth. its so cool. you type in any address and it shows a birds eye veiw of it. I hope this helps.|||Sorry mate, I doubt there is any software or site that does that. You see the images taken by a satellite first have to be relayed to a ground station, and processed before it can be used. That processing takes time, and that means making a live feed from the camera of a satellite a hard, and expensive thing to do.|||you'd find it on google|||ive been looking for the same thing for the past two years man, so far no luck. if i find anything i will let you know thow.


so good luck and be sure to let me know if you find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment