Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can u actually see streets and houses where u live with "Google Earth"?

I just installed Google Earth on my comp. and would appreciate help with explaining it to me. What all features would be interesting to do with it. H..E..L..P|||Yes and in some places you can even see people.





As far as using it, it is pretty self-explainitory. When you open it up you see the earth and you click on where you want to go. Drag you mouse to move the earth. Kind of gives you a sense of power.|||Yes I use it all the time.|||My son uses it all the time. I can see my house. You can use the scroll on your mouse and move in and out to view your neighbourhood or anyone else's.|||Depending on the quality of the image, yes.





Although I think some of the data is a few years out of date.|||try maps.live.com it is sooo much better than google|||Yes. I've done it.





Too see the streets, check "roads" in the bottom left corner of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment