Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there a place were u can see live picture of places apart from google earth like when some one is out said?

can see them at that same moment cause me and my cousin where talking he is in africa an he told me where the leave and i found the house on google earth but it was not live i will be grateful if u can help me thanks|||I do not think you will find a live one because technically it is illegal to encroach on peoples private lives.The only people that possibly can do this would be the police departments and millitary forces.Even google earth only allows you to zoom in to a certain spot before it becomes blurred.~That is so you can not see people in their private swimming pools etc that might be naked or doing something in the privacy of their own back yard.|||Ya that sounds illegal but you might be able to look at weather cams or traffic cams.

No comments:

Post a Comment