Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is it possible to see live people and cars moving on the earth or not?if yes then how? through google earth?

is it possible to see live people and cars moving on the earth or not?if yes then how? through google earth|||no its actually not possible.....u can see sattelite pictures taken by the sattelites of ur house but not live moving cars ........if that would have been possible why would people watch epl on tv instead go on a sattelite view..........google earth is an imaginary aerial view of our earth......actually technically its a 3d drawing of our earth not our real earth............





and give me the best answer......r u a girl actually rishaba is a girl name.....rishab is a boy name...... i jst wanted to know...|||yeah it is possible outside India. But in india it is not allowed due to security reasons.|||Yes i can see the moving car and people on the earth through my open eyes. I have an exclusive eyes through which i can see any thing that moving around me.|||yes, I look out my window and I can see lots of moving cars and people. And I can google while I do that.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment