Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is there a website I can view live satellite imagery? I have google earth already and it is great but I would?

like to see it live in real time. Free would be great.|||You are asking for something that does not yet exist. There is no non-military technology that can provide satellite data in real time. And the military technology costs about ten million dollars per session (dividing the cost of the satellite over the number of missions it can perform before it runs out of fuel and can no long maintain orbit).|||I don't think any other site is better than Google earth for you. I prefer it too but then too if you want to experiment you can go for flashearth.com .|||You can also try www.flashearth.com/|||http://googlesightseeing.com/2007/04/liv鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment