Wednesday, February 1, 2012

If Google Earth was live , instant , would you check on people to see what they're up to?

Haha yes this would be the end of TV for me....





i would be pop over to miami and south Africa to see what my friends are up to.





I would defo catch up on my friends when they are having drunken moments to see what incriminating evidence i can find to use at a later date [lol you never know when its going to come in handy!!]





And i guess on those nights when i am home alone and so bored to tears i would see what my partner was doing at work, and how many doughnuts she has scoffed on those nights when the criminals are all playing matters lmso [as if that ever happens]





But no doubt after a while i would get bored with it and find the next toy to play with lol |||No. Google earth is VERY creepy. I got so close to someone's house once, I saw him taking out his trash. And I mean, I saw his face and everything. Wtf? That's just weird.|||Yeah course I would...my next door neighbour actually thought it was a live Satellite and used to check if his wife's car was at home lol|||TOTALLY! |||for sure. i spy on people on facebook all the time. if it was in real time i would be a virtual peeping tom. just being real|||yeah obviously who wouldnt police would use it to catch criminals

No comments:

Post a Comment