Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Google earth?

whats the big deal with google earth? is it like live or something? if i go outside and look up and have google earth on the place im at will i come up in my computer?|||Google Earth will give you an almost 3-D image of the location that you are looking for. It's quiet cool, actually. You can zoom in on the particular area you are looking at and see everything around it physically and real. Check it out!|||No the sat pics are kinda old. I looked at the truck yard I work at and my Kenworth is still white. It was panted black and white 2 years ago. Its still a worthwhile thing to use tho.|||No the pictures aren't live. I can assure you, the public will never have access to something like that, not legally anyway. The pictures you're seeing have been taken by satellite and are about two or three years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment