Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do you think google earth is getting more intrusive?

This is a live google earth of myself! Sorry it's only a small picture but I had to do this so you could pinpoint me!|||I'm rather intrigued by this. Very clever editing I must say! If you watch carefully the edge of the building changes colour! The last bit is from CCTV at a guess or a video camera with a zoom lens.





Did you get the idea from Under Siege 2 and the Grazer One Satellite?


"Holy Guacamole!" ring any bells?





I mean to say I use the latest version of Google Earth [5.2.1.1588] and there is no way you could get in that close without losing focus. Any building roof is usually right out of focus below a 100' on average let alone see someone's actual face. You really need to know something about a satellite's fixed focal length.





Also the Earth images are still images from July 2006. Street View are still images and date from 2008. Also all faces and number plates are deliberately blurred out over privacy issues and the Data Protection Act.





Nice try though!|||Big Brother is watching. Yet they criticise some countries for not letting them go rip with their activities. What hypocrites!|||Lol that is so funny!!!! that made me chuckle so much. :)


Well done you! :)|||lol,


probably not you, but made me chuckle a bit.|||yes or no

No comments:

Post a Comment