Friday, January 20, 2012

Is what you see on Google Earth live or just pictures?

My crazy friend Cara-Mildred is trying to tell me it's live feed, (even though it's daylight in Vegas at like 3 in the morning). Am I right? Is she on crack?|||Anyone with the name Cara-Mildred could never be on crack. Leave the poor girl alone.|||well it's only images, but I heard that there is a premium service that allows you to see live feeds|||The pics are anywhere from 3 to 5 years old. Tell your friend there is nowhere on the net that the public can view sat images in real time! I have hunted for years and aint found one! Even the doppler radar maps arent real time.|||Get on your wifi laptop and go outside and wave to yourself.


Wow in google earth its daylight everywhere. How do they do that.|||I dont know if she is on crack or not, but, you are right.|||yes|||Well its not in real time because of privacy/security. Its pretty cool though huh?|||Ohhh Google Earth LIVE... I didn't know such a thing existed. But no it couldn't be live feed. They're just images that were taken some other time of day. I heard that they're images fr the previous yr even. This guy told me that he could actually see his house tho !





You're talking bout Google Earth right ? I mean, there's only one of these things right ? I thought that maybe you were talking bout something else... Or... I dunno lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment