Friday, January 27, 2012

Google Earth Live? or Something like it?

Is there such thing? even if I have to pay ( I mean if it isn't to much xD)





Just want to check like my house and friends' houses for fun uses only.|||i don't think so. that will be spying. i think thats illegal. they don't have that much satellites.|||I don't think there is Google Earth LIVE, we're not that advanced. Besides, it would be really useful for stalkers...





help me out?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||google earth isn't live. i went and googled my house and it happened to have the pics of 2 people walking in, the same people,,,,,every.....single...time|||The army has stuff like that but you're not going to unless you have your own satellite.|||no even if there was it would be extremely expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment