Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a live version of google earth or something similar where you can see what is going?

on at this very moment? for example can i type in an address of a starbucks and see who is coming in and going out of the starbucks at this very moment? does law enforcement have access to such technology? is it only for them?|||just you can't! :)



but you can use this site: http://www.earthcam.com/

to see what is going on at the top towns in the world!



search at google for: live webcams in the world

to find more sites like that|||Having something like a "Google Earth Live" would be an invasion of privacy %26amp; more to the point, the technology for that set up simply does not exist. No, law enforcement does not have that either|||No

1 comment:

  1. I need some kind of app I can look up a car wreck I was in on the 18th of august. I'm trying to prove my innocence and I am.

    ReplyDelete