Friday, January 27, 2012

How is it legal for Google Earth and Live Search to have aerial pictures of our houses online?

For anyone to see?





I mean, seriously, what if someone wanted to stalk me and rob my house ---- they'd have a bird's eye view of it all. wtf.|||yeah exactly.. i asked my parents the same thing.. all they say is ''don't do anything bad then no one will stalk you'' wtf.|||Because you have no legal expectation of privacy in an aerospace view of your property. It's a house. It's visible. If you want it to be obscured, cover it with a big tarp or be Dick Cheney (Google Earth the Vice Presidential mansion...it's pixilated).





If they used infrared imagery and got images of you in an intimate moment, that would violate your expectation of privacy.|||Well, a search warrant is only required for the INTERIOR of the house. Anything in 'plain view' that can be seen by every/anyone is legal.|||Well, you can't really see what's going on in the picture because it doesn't zoom in close enough.|||it depends on the country...


here in Germany isn't allowed..|||I agree. It kind of creeps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment