Friday, January 27, 2012

Is google earth live/satelite? or is it a long ago taken picture?

please answer soon!!!!! thanx soo much!!|||I can't tell you exactly how old, but it is very old. Right now it is probably almost 1 year old.|||it just one hell of a big picture, that is updated a few times along the year|||The pictures are very old. They only update them when it will give them a better quality photo (such as a cloud not being in the way).|||old sattelite pictures|||If Google Earth was accurate we would be seeing a war in Iraq.|||NOAA,NASA, and the other sattelite companys are going to take some new pictures in December 2007.|||I read the above answers and only have to say, :that depends on who you believe"


I,ll let it go at that..|||Well I was lookin at google earth a month ago and I saw my high school and my school has this sort of stone thing real big and it says the year of the graduating class.. and well NOW if u go to my school personally it says 07 but on the google earth it says 04 .. so i guess its like 3yrs|||the datge of the picture depends on the area you live in some are newere than other. by me the pictures are about 6 mnths old. Also Google earth was orignally used by the government, and since they no longer use it it became avaliable to us. but the pictures are updated in some places more than others.|||Its not live.

No comments:

Post a Comment