Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there any system to view live traffic by google earth?

I have google earth 5 in my pc. do u know any way to see real time traffic?|||No, but if you go to your state's department of transportation website, they might have live streams of their traffic cams. Some states have it and some don't.|||When you view the traffic, it updates from Google Maps online which updates from some other source. It is relavent information... there's just no streaming of video feeds for the viewing pleasure...





I believe if you pay the $400 a month you can obtain the live video!... Not sure... I haven't payed for Google Earth yet but I know it's available!!!|||No way to see actual live cameras of traffic that I'm aware of, but if you tick the traffic checkbox on the lower left under layers it'll put colored dots on the roads that indicate how bad traffic is.|||You can see real time traffic density if you use Google Maps.|||it is not possible Google earth runs off of updated photos of the earth, try using traffic cams just google search it

No comments:

Post a Comment