Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a Application out there like Google Earth but live?

I know how my question sounds.... Google Earth accept with a live feed..


Thats what im looking for.. Short of hacking into a Satellite in space or


hacking into the National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) which I DO NOT want to do. Im not a hacker. Im just intrested in the earth and whats on it. I love Google Earth.


I was just hopin to see some live shots from above.


It would be cool to see things like Google Earth shows except


live....And as close as Google Earth lets you get to the Earth...


I hope im not being confusing.....|||I'm afraid that that just wouldn't happen.





Certainly not free for the public.





It breeches privacy or something... It's technically spying on people.|||I doubt there's a free service for that, but here's a link you might like:





http://www.all-webcams.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment